Final Post

So, this probably comes as no surprise, but there won't be any more updates here in future.

The intent of this blog was always to inform people of what a restraint could old, and if I felt it was well designed. I also wanted to get into communication with the creators/developers, be involved, etc.

Instead it did the opposite, making a wall between them and I, to the point certain creators started to majorly dislike me, even those I was already friends with. My attempts to stay unbiased only made that wall larger. I'm also more than a little fed up with the unpleasant messages sent my way in SL or on DA.

That's not to say its all been gloom, I've had fun writing, and apparently a lot of people liked it. Its just a shame they rarely spoke up unless I ran into them, and only the less than pleasant people bothered to give me any feedback. Messing with restraints was always fun, though self bondage was never my thing, it was good to really dig into them and find out what made them tick.

Naturally I'm not deleting this, my (badly typo'd) reviews will stay up, though no new ones will appear.

Hope you all enjoyed the reviews while they lasted.

Aria

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry to see you go. I check here frequently.

    ReplyDelete

Updates!

Sorry for the delay, RL has being rather hectic this past month and has made getting posts out rather difficult. So to start.. New Relea...